Tips for using manual traffic exchanges
Here are some tips on how to utilize TE traffic more effectively:
- Use splash pages provided by traffic exchanges to build your downlines. They load fast and are designed to grab the surfers' attention in those short seconds before they click on to the next site. If you are a member of many different exchanges, use a rotator service to promote all of them with a single URL.
- Design your own splash pages using free services like EasySplashBuilder. A custom splash page will usually be much more effective than a default one that most surfers have already seen thousands of times.
- Earn text ad impressions with every view while promoting your splash or squeeze page. Adsvert is a quality text ad exchange which allows traffic from manual TEs. You can place their ad code on a splash page that you designed yourself, or even use the "floating" ad with any URL without the need to modify the website code.
- Building your list is still the most effective way of using traffic exchange credits, as any marketer will tell you. Offer a free ebook or other bonus to get more subscribers. If that seems daunting, TE Profits can help you get started. It is a complete traffic exchange training and downline building system which also integrates with TrafficWave autoresponder. Upgraded members can rebrand a pre-made campaign with their own links, and offer a valuable TE Profits course to their subscribers.
- Track the performance of your splash pages and use your credits to advertise the most effective ones. The free splash page creator services I mentioned above have built-in tracking. If you host your own pages or use premade ones, try Trck.me. It will count the views and clicks (or conversions), and calculate the CTR for each page. What's more, it also works as a rotator with useful features like domain filtering.
- Geotarget traffic from any exchange with JoeGeo. Choose which sites to show to which countries, and sell the traffic from countries you don't need. You set the price, and any unsold traffic will be sent to your sites instead. Tip: use coupon code "GEOSPECIAL" for a 60% discount on the upgraded membership!